Thursday, October 9, 2008

Where Do I Begin?

Being a working mom, I am discovering that it is hard to find time to blog! And now that it has been a few days, I just don't know where to begin. Here are topics that are swirling in my head that I hope to find some time to write about soon:
  • The ugly, blatantly racist turn the McCain campaign has taken
  • The economic crisis and freefall of the stock market
  • The 2nd Presidential Debate
  • The story behind John McCain as one of the Keating Five
  • The ridiculousness of the Ayers story
  • More things I don't like about Sarah Palin
  • Ominous news of voter suppression efforts by the Republicans

Where do I begin?!?!?!

1 comment:

ElisaC said...

I say begin with:

1. Your thoughts on the economic crisis
2. Your thought\s no the debate
3. The latest ugly attacks, and how specifically you see them getting racially-oriented, as opposed to just regular ugliness.

See, I can prioritize, just like Obama!

PS-the captcha word I have to fill in for the comment is 'fnfey', as in:

No one can rock a Sarah Palin impersonation like that f'n Fey!